Sunday 15 February 2015

New KennyK Clear Stamp Sets!

**See information on Challenge# 189 Sports below this post!**

Hello KennyK fans! We are excited to bring you 4 brand-new sassy and sexy clear stamp sets with embellishments - available right now at KennyKStamps.com! These new clear stamp exclusives are NOT available as digi stamps, so get 'em here while they're HOT!!!  3 new additions to our popular Glam Gang collection, and 1 new addition to our newest collection of sexy full figured vixens, Bodylicious!

Meet the girls, front left to right, 
Let's Hang, Team Spirit, Teen Style, and Dangerous Curves.


Here at KennyK we are very excited to be partnering with the fabulous 
Kimberly Brown for our new Clear Stamps release!! Kimberly has made 2 great tutorial videos for us with our new stamps, demonstrating her beautiful coloring skills.

Check out both tutorials here:
and  

Here is a little info about the talented Kimberly:
Hi, I'm Kimberly Brown from North Bay Ontario Canada. A mom of two fabulous children and a Grandma of one. I’ve been making cards for just over three yrs now and I love to color with promarkers. I started my blog, Just Wordzin 2010 and started to share my love of colouring via my YouTube channel in 2012.  I love to do commission work and have been lucky enough to have cards featured in Papercraft Inspirations Magazine.  I hope you enjoy the tutorials!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment