Monday, 31 March 2014

KennyK Kandy!!!!!!!


*This is a sticky post and will remain on top til March 31st 2014. Please scroll down for our current challenge. Thank you!*


To celebrate our new team and new followers, KennyK is excited to offer you the chance to win some fabulous goodies!!!!

*******************************

Prize #1

5 digis of the winner's choice



*******************************

Prize #2

Loves Rubber Stamps 
($10 Gift Voucher)



*******************************

Prize #3

 (£10.00 gift voucher)


*******************************

Prize #4
 (2 pre-colored digital images)



How fabulous is that !?!?!?!?!?


How to enter:


1. This candy is to celebrate our followers so please become a follower of Kenny K's Krafty Krew;
3. Post our Blog kandy badge (below) on your blog sidebar with a link back to us.

That's it!!! Easy enough?


Once these two simple requirements are completed, enter your name in Mr. Linky below,  linking back to you :)


Please leave a comment in case Mr Linky goes blinky.

Winners will be drawn via Random.org on or around April 1st 2014 :)

It's time to spread the work. KennyK is offering Kandy!!!! Why? Because we love you :)

Hugzzzzzzzzzzz


22 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new teams creativity and thanks for the offer of candy who can resist that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please delete my link up #4, I attached the wrong post. My post is on #5. Thanks for the opportunity to win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the newbies!! I've been a long LONG time follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Posted the candy to my sidebar! Thanks for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats a new team and new followers. Thanks for Candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was already a follower, but have posted the candy to my sidebar!! Welcome to the new team!!
    Thanks also for the chance to win some prizes!!!
    Darcy
    http://craftingwithdarcy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Posted your candy on my side bar but having difficulty when I try and follow

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's OK I've managed to follow on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet candy! TFS! Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yummy candy!!! Thanks so much for the generous chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not sure how to post the candy in the side bar and I thought I was already a follower but it is saying I am not and when I try to follow it gives me an error :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the chance to win. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Who could resist...it's on my blog.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much it is on my blog.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's on my blog - thanks for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  17. New follower thru Pinterest. Couldn't find the GFC button. Its on my blog and thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry I am only just entering - only just found it!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm soooo late!!
    I've put in on twice!
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete