Sunday 17 March 2013

Challenge #135 It's One for the Girls

Good Morning and a Happy St. Patrick's Day to y'all. I don't know about where you are, but I thought Spring was on it's way, but half of the UK is still getting snow, and the temps are freezing most days still....so come on Spring...show yourself already. I myself want to test out my new folding bike, seems since I got it, it's done nothing but snow and rain and generally be miserable out there.
It was nice to see the numbers of entrants a little higher this past week, let's hope we can get them even higher this week with this challenge of "One for the Girls" - now this can be a card for any female friend, relative, etc.
*********
Remember you can enter up to two cards per challenge, but one of them must contain a KennyK image or rubber stamp in order to be in the prize draw.
In the sidebar you will now find a list of the upcoming challenges we'll be running if you want a head start on a few cards.
Now we're nearly ready with our Facebook page, it should be up and running by next Sunday and there will be fun contests, features, and even some card competitions on there...details to follow.
Don't forget you can also follow us on Pinterest, where you'll find lots more inspiration and coloring ideas.
pinterest icon

*********
Now for the winners of last week's challenge we have
KennyK prize of 5 Digi's of the winner's choice #23 Nicole
and for the die and stamp set from Marianne Designs the winner is #18 Jani

Please ladies use the email button in the sidebar to contact me with your details so I can get your prizes sorted out for you. Nicole, please include the 5 images you would like from the KennyK Downloads shop
Now for the TOP 3 as chosen by the Design Team, in no particular order
Please grab your well deserved badge from the badge TAB up top for your blogs.

and last but certainly not least we have the KennyK's Spotlight Winner, as chosen by KennyK and Elena

Please contact me using the button in the sidebar for your choice of one free KennyK digi.

.........................................................................................
Now onto this week's challenge "One for the Girls" we have two sponsors once again.
KennyK Downloads offering FIVE digi's of the winner's choice
and 
Flonz offering a $20 voucher to their shop

We also have the wonderful Mandy as a guest designer with us for the next two weeks



and now for some awesome inspiration from Team A




using Frieda Flapper




using Romeo





Using Tex



 using Devilish Donna






 using madame axe


using Capt. Locke


<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Would you like to be a Guest Designer for KennyK? For our next challenge we will be looking for Guest Designer's for the upcoming months, so watch out for that on our next challenge.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

9 comments:

  1. OMG!
    Good morning all!
    I can't say how happy I am!
    You really make my day! Thank you so much!
    I sent an email right away.

    Look at all these awesome DT creations! Great job!

    And congrats to all the other winners and Top 3, too!

    Jani xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great challenge your creations are stunning and congrats to the winners x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOOO ;-)))))
    Thank you, thank you, thank you SO much!!!
    I can´t belive it... ups, hello all together ;-)
    Like Jani, I can´t say how happy I am!
    Congrats to all the other winners/TOP 3.
    Also thanks to the DT for your stunning cards and inspirations.

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy St Patricks everyone and Congrats to all -
    Thank you Krew, Winning 5 digis last week and Top 3 this week and I've only been blogging since the begining of March (approx. 2 weeks), haha, should have started this years ago look at all the challenges I've missed out on.
    Love seeing the DT samples and all the entries - loads of inspiration to keep me going.
    Till next time,
    Hugs, Jeannie :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is FUN! Fabulous job K Krew! I was totally inspired and had to play along :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it just me or does all the colors in the DT cards make you think of shopping for new spring clothes!! I am loving all the great designs and loving all the super cute embellishments!! As always Krew - YOU ROCK!!!!! - ElenaK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it just me or does all the colors in the DT cards make you think of shopping for new spring clothes!! I am loving all the great designs and loving all the super cute embellishments!! As always Krew - YOU ROCK!!!!! - ElenaK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for another fun challenge! Fabulous DT creations!

    ReplyDelete