Sunday 18 November 2012

~~~~~DESIGN TEAM CALL~~~~~~~


Good Morning Kenny K Fan's it's Susie {Ko-ordinator of the Krew} here. 

I'm currently looking for some new members ( or maybe old ones that would like to join again) and if you feel you have what it takes to be part of the Kenny K Krafty Krew , then please read on...



I'm looking for a both Ladies and especially Gents to join the team for a 6 month term from January 1st- June 30th 2013

 Members will split into 2 teams so each member has a challenge every other week and will you be required to comment on entry's accordingly.

To apply for the design team you must have great colouring skills and love working with digital stamp images, especially in the style of Kenny K, and his gorgeous babes, kids, and dudes and love to enter other challenge blogs to give maximum advertising and promotion.

When becoming a member you will receive a selection of the Kenny K images to work with as well as any new releases that come out during your DT term. 

This DT call will end at Midnight  GMT November 18th 2012 and I will contact the successful applicants before  December 2nd 2012. 

Please only one entry per person on the below linky if you would like to show us several piece's of work please make a specific post relating to this DT Call and Yes we would prefer to see you using only Kenny K images


 Good Luck Everyone!



13 comments:

  1. Well this sound great. Good luck to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome. I submit his candidature I'd love to represent YOU in my country. Greetings from Polish odskocznia jutki ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck everyone. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck everyone this is fantastic xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've created my special post and added it to Mr Linky. Thank you SO much for the chance to apply. I shall keep all fingers and toes crossed I might be lucky enough to hear from you.

    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. added my link .. fingers crossed xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes i did..i posted my creations.
    good luck everybody
    gr ANja

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a super fun opportunity! Thanks for the chance to apply! Good luck everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I try too. :) Greetings from Poland.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kenny K images are so much fun to use. Would love to use them more regularly. Thanks for another chance to try out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that I have a working printer again, I get to play with digis! I'm so excited!

    I love using these images. They're such fun to color!

    ReplyDelete