Sunday 18 August 2013

Case Challenge Midway Reminder

Hi it's Rachelle here--Team A team leader. I've always had somewhat of a photographic memory but lately my "photo booth" has been out-of-order. I don't know about you but I'm at a point in my life where I can't seem to remember anything! I appreciate reminders. I hope you too appreciate us here at Kenny K's Krafty Krew reminding you that there is still time to enter our current challenge ... "Case the Design Team."

Remember: 
You can always find a lot of inspiration and coloring ideas on our  Pinterest site

pinterest icon
and of course also on Facebook  with great challenges too!!!


Our fab sponsors this fortnight are:



with the winner's choice of 5 free digis

AND

Loves Rubber Stamps - 1 stamp to the value of $10

AND 

Collectables and stamp set!
For more information on new releases from 
Marianne Design please follow them on
 
Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/mariannedesignbv Twitter! https://twitter.com/#!/mariannedesign

*****************

The theme for this challenge is: CASE CHALLENGE CARDS

The Krew had a blast casing each others cards! Now it's your turn to get inspired by one of Team A`s cards. Pick a card & case it by using it as inspiration for your card. Let us know which card you've cased :-) 
Don't forget to use a Kenny K image to enter the challenge!

Team A inspiration

Suzilou casing Guest Designer Kjersti

Maodren using Velocitia and casing Cheryl's card


Liv casing Kjersti`s tag.

Cheryl casing Louise 

Rachelle using Playboy casing Louise

To enter your project, click here.

1 comment: